RE: ISSUE-88: content-language-multiple - Chairs Solicit Proposals

I see that you have failed to follow up the issue:

http://www.w3.org/mid/749108E1-6117-4872-82C8-28B8A3E70219@apple.com

Disappointing.

Btw, FWIW, Richard's message of yesterday was sent to the incorrect
mailing list:

http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-html-wg-announce/2010JanMar/0001.html

Leif Halvard Silli

Richard Ishida, Thu, 10 Dec 2009 11:15:30 -0000: