RE: [MWBP 1.0] i18n comment: Support Unicode

I forgot to mention this during the call on Tuesday.  I had a long discussion around this topic on Monday and we agreed on this resolution.  I recommend that we accept it.

I also discussed the two other outstanding issues we had and we came to some agreements on those.

I think these changes meet our needs, and I think it will be difficult to get any other changes at this stage.

RI

Richard Ishida
Internationalization Lead
W3C (World Wide Web Consortium)