RE: ACTION A-Redmond05-01: timezone health warning

It's certainly a valid point. The reason we record date of birth without a
timezone (and without a time) is because we don't know the timezone and we
have no interest in knowing it, not because there isn't a timezone
associated with the original event. Date of retirement might be a better
example.

Michael Kay