Re: ACTION A-Redmond05-01: timezone health warning

Note: someone in IBM objected to the statement:

 > One application for this type of representation is for values that
are time zone independent, representing a logical event divorced from a
particular location on the Earth. For example, a person's birth date is
independent of time zone.

He has a certain point. My birth date is not really disconnected, since
it is based on the time zone where I was born. For example, I was born
at 7:32 PT on Sept 13 (and for those who like puzzles, my age today in
hex is the transposition of my name in decimal).

Should we use a different example or slightly different wording?

Mark