Re: Intermixed Hangul in Japanese // 日本語と韓国文字の行の調整処理

Hm... they're like 漢文(Classical Chinese) with spaces, right?  So I'd imagine they would be justified like Kanji/Kana with spaces but perhaps there are justification rule for Koreans in Japanese I'm not aware of?

On Oct 23, 2014, at 3:20 AM, Koji Ishii <kojiishi@gluesoft.co.jp> wrote:

> Ryosuke, I don’t know the answer, but is it the same even when the Korean text contains spaces?
>
> /koji
>
> On Oct 23, 2014, at 6:06 AM, Ryosuke Niwa <rniwa@apple.com> wrote:
>
>> It would be justified as Kanji/Kana or any other idiographic characters.
>>
>> - R. Niwa
>>
>>> On Oct 22, 2014, at 1:52 PM, fantasai <fantasai.lists@inkedblade.net> wrote:
>>>
>>> Hello JLTF!
>>> I have a question about Japanese justification practices.
>>> We have a lot of information in JLREQ about handling of
>>> Kanji, Kana, Latin, and various punctuation. This takes
>>> care of mixing Japanese with European-language writing
>>> systems and Chinese-language writing systems. My question
>>> is about Korean, if Hangul is included in a Japanese
>>> document, is it justified as Kanji/Kana or is it justified
>>> as Latin?
>>>
>>> For example, given the sentence
>>> 0. 김형수は艾俐俐と中国で勉強しました。
>>> is it correct to justify as
>>> 1. 김형수 は 艾 俐 俐 と 中 国 で 勉 強 し ま し た。
>>> or
>>> 2. 김 형 수 は 艾 俐 俐 と 中 国 で 勉 強 し ま し た。
>>> ?
>>>
>>> Thank you!
>>>
>>> 韓国語の文字が日本語のページにあるは、行の調整処理の時どれがいいですか
>>>
>>> 1. 김형수 は 艾 俐 俐 と 中 国 で 勉 強 し ま し た。
>>> 2. 김 형 수 は 艾 俐 俐 と 中 国 で 勉 強 し ま し た。