RE: Hydra scope

+1 (since the distinction wasn't that clear to me initially either)

So for openers, how about 'classOperation' (since we already have hydra:Class) and 'instanceOperation'?! I guess it would mean also changing 'supportedProperties' to 'instanceProperties'.

Being an Object-Oriented developer I'm comfortable with that terminology, but are those terms really accurate, and are they too much for Hydra users to understand in general...?