RE: How to avoid that collections "break" relationships (ISSUE-41)

Aha - that explains it.

> > At the top of the Wiki you could state: "The use of the term 'List' or
> 'Collection' is currently
> > undecided, but for consistency within this document, we shall use 'XXXX'".
>
> Sure, feel free to add that statement. But I wouldn't replace all occurrences
> of List and Collection with XXXX as that makes it hard to read the proposals.
> Just the disclaimer is enough.

Ok, I just meant we should pick one first (i.e. 'Collection'), and put that in the disclaimer (not actually use XXXX!). So I've just updated the page with a disclaimer and using your preference for 'Collection'.

> > (For the record, my vote (currently!) is for 'List').
>
> Mine is for Collection as most of these will be unordered. We will then also
> have to decide how to support ordered collections, aka lists.

Discussion required here I think, so I'll submit a new thread.