Re: Semantic Domination

On 07/11/2014 11:52 AM, Markus Lanthaler wrote:
[...]
>> A couple of initial observations:
>>
>> My team and I prefer N3 notation. I understand JSON-LD aligns more
>> with target audience of web developers. Fair call.
>
> There are plans to include Turtle examples in the specification. We just
> haven't found the time yet to make that happen.
relevant [ISSUE-18] https://github.com/HydraCG/Specifications/issues/18
i just commented with link to json-ld.org/playground

maybe having automated conversion everyone could write examples using
preferred syntax and other one will autoconvert. @Markus you know all
the examples by heart, can we get all the JSON-LD in them from Turtle
without need for JSON-LD Framing? i think for example about
recommendation of embedding hydra:manages

in Linked Data Platform 1.0 Primer i see placeholder for switching
JSON-LD/Turtle
http://www.w3.org/TR/2014/WD-ldp-primer-20140626/#intro-section