RE: Call for consensus on collection design (ISSUE-41)

Well, it's 'hydra:manages' from your original post:

   </alice> hydra:collection </alice/friends> .
   </alice/friends> a hydra:Collection ;
       hydra:manages [
           hydra:property schema:knows ;
           hydra:subject </alice> .
       ] .

> You said you wanted to identify "manages blocks" with an IRI and
> establishing a best practice of how those IRIs should look like (collection IRI
> + /meta)

Well, I certainly thought Ruben wanted to mint an IRI for the 'manages block' too, but maybe all he wanted was as you state above. As for me, I think I was just getting overly paranoid about BNodes in general, and as you pointed out elsewhere, they probably are 'fine really'.