RE: Call for consensus on collection design (ISSUE-41)

Yep, it sure is - in fact I'd say it's exactly the same concern, i.e. the 'blank node-ness' of 'hydra:manages'. I want to avoid blank nodes (where possible), and you want to know its domain and future evolution.

But my suggestion was more than a TODO, i.e. I propose stating explicitly in the spec the (potential) problems with blank nodes, *and* a suggested convention for those who want to avoid them (i.e. explicitly name the node with a '/meta' suffix (or '/reify' even!)).

I think that would be sufficient, and then we could close the issue without niggly TODOs :) !