Re: concerns about hydra:mappings (ISSUE-30)

Slightly offensive question:
We are about to drop `hydra:CreateResourceOperation` and the like
(I don't repeat the pros/ cons here).
Isn't it inconsequent to keep hydra:search then?!
For me the same arguments for removing the aovementioned
operations apply equally to search or do I miss something?

Greets