RE: making RDF model visible in spec [was: representing hypermedia controls in RDF]

On Tuesday, November 26, 2013 5:35 PM, Kingsley Idehen wrote:
> Markus: you have to be as clear as possible about how RDF and Hydra are
> related.

Hydra is a RDF vocabulary. Nothing more, nothing less. Isn't that clear?
Some concrete suggestion on how to make this clearer (apart from including
Turtle examples)?

> From my vantage point, you are already using the RDF model
> because I can already spot your exploitation of its prowess. Of course,
> that doesn't necessarily imply you are embracing Linked Data
> principles, but that's a secondary matter at this juncture :-)

Well, Hydra tries to finally combine REST and Linked Data into a practical
approach. So I try to fully "embrace the Linked Data principles".