Re: Completing the HTML5.2 implementation report

Thanks Travis for doing the IndexedDB & referrerpolicy rows, that's very
helpful.

I've added data for my other rows in https://github.com/w3c/
test-results/pull/115 but note, I'm not sure how to test the sandbox
navigation thing, so it's marked notTested in that PR.