Discussions (was RE: Always use h1-h6 by level again)

Hi All,

> > I don't want this to sound like I'm trying to shut down this thread
> > (I'm not), but this sounds like a great idea to put through the WICG incubation
> > process.

Sorry, I totally disagree (a huge -1)

Despite all the best intentions in the world, the WICG is a moribund and non-functioning Community Group (as are roughly 90% of the Community Groups in existence). A quick check of that CG's mailing list Archives surfaces exactly *2* emails, dating from July of 2015.

I support the *idea* of the Community Groups at the W3C, but honestly I must also recognize that they have, overall, been something of a failure. I appreciate Travis' suggestion, but conversely suggest that it is a horrible idea - it *WILL* shut down discussion on this idea completely.

Is there a particular reason why this discussion *can't* continue to happen where it started?

JF