RE: Discussions (was RE: Always use h1-h6 by level again)

Most WICG discussion happens on Discourse [1], where there have been about 60 messages since the start of this month. Discourse is listed among the tools used by WICG in their charter [2], though the preference for Discourse could arguably be made more obvious (one to take up with WICG if you think so).

> Is there a particular reason why this discussion *can't* continue to happen
> where it started?

The WP work mode for HTML is to incubate new ideas before they're migrated onto the Recc track. We want to be sure that new ideas have definition, as well as support from authors and implementors, before they morph into new HTML modules.

Léonie
[1] https://discourse.wicg.io/
[2] https://www.w3.org/community/wicg/

--