Re: [whatwg] HTML6 proposal for single-page apps without Javascript

From: Andrea Rendine <master.skywalker.88@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 31 Mar 2015 04:19:50 +0200
To: Bobby Mozumder <mozumder@futureclaw.com>
Cc: Martin Janecke <whatwg.org@prlbr.com>, "public-html@w3.org LIST" <public-html@w3.org>
> Also, if the designer wishes, they don’t have to include an HREF, and use
MREF only, and the page’s state can’t be recreated without navigation.
Or stick to <iframe> / <object> (when used as nested browsing context),
which is the same.

> The canonical URL recreates the document state, and the HREF can be used
similar to pushState.
Even in the sense of page referrer, I guess, so content loading will have
to look at either a click action or a page URI, and in that case override
native page content.