Re: [whatwg] HTML6 proposal for single-page apps without Javascript

From: Bobby Mozumder <mozumder@futureclaw.com>
Date: Mon, 30 Mar 2015 22:24:47 -0400
To: "public-html@w3.org LIST" <public-html@w3.org>

> On Mar 30, 2015, at 10:19 PM, Andrea Rendine <master.skywalker.88@gmail.com <mailto:master.skywalker.88@gmail.com>> wrote:
>
> > Also, if the designer wishes, they don’t have to include an HREF, and use MREF only, and the page’s state can’t be recreated without navigation.
> Or stick to <iframe> / <object> (when used as nested browsing context), which is the same.

If they want.  But given the popularity of MVC frameworks, my guess is that they’d rather use model APIs instead of iFrames.

And not every page state needs to have an URL that reproduces it.

Maybe you only want URLs at save points in a web game, but not for every movement?

-bobby
---
Bobby Mozumder
Editor-in-Chief