Decommissioning the Editors' Drafts

From: Robin Berjon <robin@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 11 Jun 2015 11:23:49 +0200
To: "HTML WG (public-html@w3.org)" <public-html@w3.org>
Hi all,

I would like to decommission as many EDs as possible, ideally all. Given
that we have automatic publishing, EDs should no longer be needed.

Here is the list that I'm looking at:

• http://www.w3.org/html/wg/drafts/html/CR/Overview.html

This is an ED for HTML5, that has shipped. Proposal: redirect to
/TR/html5/ and call it a day.

• http://www.w3.org/html/wg/drafts/html/master/Overview.html

This is the ED for 5.1. But 5.1 is systematically published to
/TR/html51/ every time there is a change, and the process has been
working. Proposal: just redirect it.

• http://www.w3.org/html/wg/drafts/2dcontext/html5_canvas_CR/Overview.htmlhttp://www.w3.org/html/wg/drafts/2dcontext/master/Overview.html

These are the Canvas EDs, they haven't changed since November. Do I need
keep them there like that?

Thanks for your input!