Re: After 5

From: Robin Berjon <robin@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 17 Sep 2014 12:06:32 +0200
To: Jirka Kosek <jirka@kosek.cz>, chaals@yandex-team.ru, Philippe Le Hegaret <plh@w3.org>, Daniel Glazman <daniel.glazman@disruptive-innovations.com>
On 16/09/2014 18:26 , Jirka Kosek wrote:
> If we go with modular approach (which I'm quite supportive), we should
> have page which for each feature lists how mature it is and what
> browsers are already support it. Of course this a lot of working, a lot
> of testing, ..., but only implemented features count and this is what's
> important to average Joe developer.

That is definitely in the long-term plan. Thanks to the excellent work
done on the Web Platform Tests project, notably by James, we now have a
way of running the whole test suite in an automated fashion.

What I'd like to do would be to use wptrunner to run against SauceLabs
(where W3C has an account) and publish the results. Since both wptrunner
and SauceLabs are based on WebDriver, it really shouldn't be impossibly
hard. If someone wants to get to it before I do, by all means suit
yourselves!