Re: After 5

From: Jirka Kosek <jirka@kosek.cz>
Date: Tue, 16 Sep 2014 18:26:56 +0200
To: chaals@yandex-team.ru, Philippe Le Hegaret <plh@w3.org>, Daniel Glazman <daniel.glazman@disruptive-innovations.com>
On 16.9.2014 18:12, chaals@yandex-team.ru wrote:
> This is pretty much what I would like to see - effectively a pointer to what is HTML. (Although that raises an interesting question…)

:-)

If we go with modular approach (which I'm quite supportive), we should
have page which for each feature lists how mature it is and what
browsers are already support it. Of course this a lot of working, a lot
of testing, ..., but only implemented features count and this is what's
important to average Joe developer.

				Jirka