Re: Protected media element sources

Problem I see (but maybe I'm overlooking something):

Is the actual track (except if its specified via TRACK) even accessible to
scripts? I think you're right, ideally this is something we'd want on a
per-track basis, but I'm not sure if the win is big enough to outweigh
inaccessibility by scripts.

--hans