Re: proposed change: links inside label elements

> What is idea of making an interactive element under the label as the
> author mistake? Presumably it won't stop the author from doing this?
> Shouldn't it be legalized instead?

it has a negative effect on the function of the label and interaction with
the control, it also harmonizes the conformance requirements with that of
other interactive elements.

do you know of any use cases for including links in label elements?

--

Regards

SteveF