Re: adding a note to 4.3.10.1 Creating an outline

Was it ever discussed to introduce an actual <outline> element (or
maybe more appropriately a <toc> element)?

I think it would be a worthwhile discussion for a HTML5.1 feature if
there was implementor interest and it could make use of the outlining
algorithm, making it actually useful.

Silvia.