Re: use cases 'DOM needs a way to get element's computed ARIA role and computed label string'

Hi. #2 and #3 use case look very similar, it appears they both want to
iterate over landmarks and roles. The only difference between them is #2 is
in-content JS utility, i.e. part of the web app, but #3 is browser-wise
extension, i.e. applicable for all web pages. I see why they need
computedRole but I'm not sure I get what's computedName for. It'd be good
to give it a more detailed explanation. Are there other examples for
in-content or browser-wise stuff?

Also I think I miss aria-labelledby querySelector idea. It'd be great to
have an example.

Thanks.
Alex.