Re: use of <mark> to denote notes in quoted text

Thanks Adrian,

>To be fair, I did not wade through the giant collection of sites you have
made available to see how often <mark> is used Weekend laziness and all...

<mark> usage is  low (from grepping a random subset of latest data 30,000
files = 64 matches in 34 files) and its usage it appears is uniformly
incorrect as per spec.

--

Regards

SteveF