Re: Making all elements and attributes that contain hyphens valid

On 21.10.2013 22:37, Sam Ruby wrote:
>> 1. data-* attributes should be encouraged for inpage scripts and
>> Javascript libraries who are not yet widely recognized
>
> What would you expect to happen once such a library becomes widely
> recognized?

Library authors can decide to switch to prefix-* or support both
syntaxes. AFAIK AngularJS supports both ng-* and data-ng-*.

Not that I like this very much, but I'm afraid that without something
distributed like namespaces we can't do better.

    Jirka