Re: indicating subtitles using small

On Mon, Apr 08, 2013 at 10:39:12AM +0200, Ian Devlin wrote:
> I have no idea how that could be identified. I was just mentioning it as it
> would skew the example data.
>
> On 8 April 2013 10:26, Steve Faulkner <faulkner.steve@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > note the data is not meant as evidence in support of use its just some
> > examples of use i found.
> >
> > how can identify if bootstrap is being used?

Look for the class names. Icon on i's for icons, spans with classes
like "row" + a number (you don't have to use a grid with Bootstrap but
it appears to be the somewhat more popular option) and there are special
classes used for the 13 unique jQuery plugins Bootstrap offers (you
can find more on this at http://twitter.github.io/bootstrap/

-Mallory