Re: Info from HTML5 editors: merging WHATWG patches

Hi Arthur,

I followed Ian's keywords in his commits for classification of these
patches. I've isolated this in its separate branch because I don't
know if it should go into the source document. It seems the patches
just fix some cross-references and resurrect the ArrayBuffer argument.

To be honest, I don't even know if this part ends up in the final
HTML5 document, since there is some filtering happening from the
source document to the result. So, it may be safe to completely ignore
this.

I'm not across that part of the HTML specification nor the WebSocket
specification. If you are, would you mind following the given URL and
let me know if it contains appropriate changes to the HTML
specification?

Regards,
Silvia.