Re: HTML Canvas 2D Context exit criteria (was RE: CfC: Request transition of HTML Canvas 2D Context to Candidate Recommendation)

I believe we discussed the possibility of moving Canvas2D forward ahead of
HTML5 at TPAC and it sounded like it was a legitimate option, process-wise.
Is that not the case?