Re: HTML Canvas 2D Context exit criteria (was RE: CfC: Request transition of HTML Canvas 2D Context to Candidate Recommendation)

On 11/26/2012 09:27 PM, Tom Wiltzius wrote:
> I believe we discussed the possibility of moving Canvas2D forward ahead
> of HTML5 at TPAC and it sounded like it was a legitimate option,
> process-wise. Is that not the case?

While it is still listed as a 'proposal' and is a W3C member only link,
I am told that a handful of specifications that normatively reference
HTML5 have been published as Proposed Recommendations based on the
guidelines outlined here:

https://lists.w3.org/Archives/Member/chairs/2011JulSep/0092.html

- Sam Ruby