Re: CfC: Request transition of HTML Microdata to Candidate Recommendation

On 11/25/2012 11:38 AM, Manu Sporny wrote:

> Note that this is not a W3C formal objection at this point. This is an
> objection to publish Microdata along the Recommendation track. This
> objection will become an official W3C formal objection if the HTML
> Working Group continues down the path to Recommendation with Microdata.
> The formal objection will not be filed if a decision is made to publish
> the Microdata specification as a W3C Note.

If you would like the WG to make a formal decision as to whether this
particular document is to be pursued on the Recommendation Track or Note
Track, I would encourage you to follow the following process:

http://dev.w3.org/html5/decision-policy/decision-policy-v3.html#note-vs-rec

- Sam Ruby