Re: Encrypted Media proposal (was RE: ISSUE-179: av_param - Chairs Solicit Alternate Proposals or Counter-Proposals)

Hi John,

thanks very much for the information.

I would certainly have mentioned that if I had found the information on
those web pages. But it does not seem to be there and I generally expect
that such lists are complete and nothing important is missing.

Cheers,
Andreas
---