RE: Proposed adaptive image element

Hi,

I'm new to this group. My view is that the proposed feature would be
applicable not only on image element, but to video and possibly other
elements as well.

The quality is generally improved when the source can adapt to the
destination capabilities, rather than have the clients perform possibly
CPU intensive scaling or other format adaptation.

In the case of protected content, the client-side adaptation is
generally done on the clear-text content, which could pose additional
content security issues.

--

Sheau Ng | NBCUniversal | P: +1-609-759-0819