Re: HTML WG rechartering: draft charter for review; deadline June 29

Hi Mike,

I think HTML to Platform Accessibility APIs Implementation Guide
http://dvcs.w3.org/hg/html-api-map/raw-file/tip/Overview.html should be
added to the list of working group deliverables.

also

"The HTML Working Group will actively pursue convergence with the WHATWG"

would be better phrased as

"The HTML Working Group should ensure that its work related to HTML is
aligned as much as is practical and reasonable with the relevant WHATWG
standards.

regards
SteveF

--