Re: HTML WG rechartering: draft charter for review; deadline June 29

On Fri, Jun 22, 2012 at 5:10 AM, Michael[tm] Smith <mike@w3.org> wrote:
> Fellow HTML Working Group members,
>
> In accordance with rechartering plans previously announced to the group by
> the HTML WG chairs[1], and outlined in the "HTML5 Stabilization Plan"[2]
> produced by the chairs, I have drafted a new HTML WG charter:
>
>  http://www.w3.org/html/wg/charter/2012/

The first paragraph under the heading "Communication" has a dangling
reference that implies that the "Decision Policy" section should talk
about synchronous meetings even though it actually doesn't. I would
expect to find a ban on making decisions in synchronous meetings in
the "Decision Policy" section.

--
Henri Sivonen
hsivonen@iki.fi