RE: Updating Change Proposals for ISSUE-131: caret-location-api

I do not have any revisions or changes for my CP.

-----Original Message-----
From: Maciej Stachowiak [] 
Sent: Tuesday, July 17, 2012 10:33 PM
To: Richard Schwerdtfeger; Frank Olivier
Cc: WG
Subject: Updating Change Proposals for ISSUE-131: caret-location-api

Hello Rich & Frank,

We have been holding further processing of ISSUE-131 caret-location-api until the closely related ISSUE-205 could be resolved. The decision for ISSUE-205 has now been published:

At this time, the Chairs would like to know if, based on this decision, you plan to revise or withdraw either of your Change Proposals for ISSUE-131:

If you would like to make revisions, please let the Chairs know by Tuesday, July 24th, and let us know how long you require. If we haven't heard by then, we'll assume both Change Proposals will remain live and unmodified and we will consider the issue ready for survey.


Received on Thursday, 19 July 2012 16:22:07 UTC