Re: ISSUE-204, ISSUE-30 and ISSUE-203 processing order

On Jul 19, 2012, at 9:09 AM, Laura Carlson <laura.lee.carlson@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi Paul,
>
> On Thu, Jul 19, 2012 at 10:26 AM, Paul Cotton <Paul.Cotton@microsoft.com> wrote:
>>> I request that ISSUE-194 please be placed after ISSUE-30 in the Co-Chairs plan
>>
>> The Chairs do not agree with this request and are not going to change the processing order of these issues.
>>
>> The Chairs do not believe that a decision on ISSUE-30, regardless of which way it came down, would be likely to materially affect any of the three ISSUE-194 transcript proposals or the final decision on that issue.
>
> Do the Chairs equally believe that the ISSUE-194 decision has no
> impact on ISSUE-30? If that is the case your plan is fine with me.

Speaking for myself only, I do not think the ISSUE-194 decision will have impact on ISSUE-30. While some discussion around ISSUE-194 tried to combine the concepts of transcripts and long descriptions, all three remaining proposals treat transcripts as a separate concept. I suspect the other Chairs would agree.

Regards,
Maciej