Re: Updating Change Proposals for ISSUE-131: caret-location-api

Maciej,

In accordance for my early request for more time to respond to Issue-205 I
will also need more time to decide if the proposal for Issue-131 needs
modification.

The soonest I can work on a response to your decision on 205 and its impact
on the Issue 131 proposal is next week. See this response to you:

http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-html/2012Jul/0135.html

Rich Schwerdtfeger