RE: Moving forward with Issue-204

> Two weeks ago, John replied to Ted regarding Ted's proposed text. It was on the same day that Ted proposed it: June 29, 2012.
> John's response is at:
> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-html/2012Jun/0176.html

My apologies for missing John's reply.  My only excuses are a) not enough early morning coffee and b) John copied the TF email list which caused his message to get filed automatically in separate folder by my inbound email rules.  I really should have checked the thread on http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-html/2012Jun/

So to summarize:

a) We have a proposal from Ted and John's reply but not further progress on that front, AND
b) We have Janina's separate concern about the Details section of Ted's Change Proposal (http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-html/2012Jun/0074.html) and no further progress on that front.

If the Chairs do not see any indication that anyone is going to work on the above two items then we propose to proceed to a survey on the two existing changes proposals:

a) http://www.w3.org/html/wg/wiki/ChangeProposals/AllowAriaReferHidden
b) http://www.w3.org/html/wg/wiki/Correct_Hidden_Attribute_Section_v4

Please provide any objections to this plan ASAP.

/paulc
HTML WG co-chair

Paul Cotton, Microsoft Canada