Re: ISSUE-30: longdesc "InstateLongdesc" - outlook

On Aug 21, 2012, at 1:57 PM, Philippe Le Hegaret <> wrote:

> On Thu, 2012-08-09 at 00:09 -0400, Judy Brewer wrote:
>> Given the dependency on an unknown date (decision availability on 
>> Issue 204), and the overlap with scheduled vacations, we request a 
>> date of [Issue 204 decision availability] + 3 weeks, with the 
>> understanding that if we can have it ready earlier we will do so.
> After doing some back and forth on this, including looking at the impact
> on the timeline, I suggest that the Chairs start the survey related to
> issue 30 on August 31st, and no later than that. If changes have to be
> made to any of the change proposals, those must be made before August
> 30th, 5PM EDT.

At the request of the Director and the W3C Team, the Chairs are holding off on the ISSUE-30 survey until an unknown time, but no sooner than Wednesday next week.


Received on Thursday, 30 August 2012 20:59:22 UTC