Re: CfC: Create Media Task Force

On Apr 14, 2012, at 10:11 PM, Clarke Stevens wrote:

> It is my understanding that this task force will also likely address the
> adaptive bit rate media requirements being developed in the Media Pipeline
> Task Force. If that is the intention, then "Encrypted Media Task Force"
> may be too restrictive.

It's not clear to me why such a proposal would go in the same Task Force, or why it couldn't be developed in the HTML WG itself. That being said, if a broader scope is expected, then the exact scope should be made clear up front before asking the WG to decide on creation of the Task Force.

Regards,
Maciej