Re: CfC: Create Media Task Force

Do we need to have a solution everyone agrees will solve the problem
before we can get permission to ask the question in a structured forum?

It's my understanding that the task force would have the responsibility to
propose a solution that it believes adequately addresses the problem. The
fact that there is major disagreement on a proposed solution seems to me
to be a strong argument for establishing the task force.

-Clarke