Re: CfC: Close ISSUE-166 html-sandboxed by Amicable Resolution

At this time, we find that we have consensus on the following proposal
for ISSUE-166:

http://www.w3.org/html/wg/wiki/ChangeProposals/text_html_sandboxed

Bug 12390 will be REOPENED and marked as WGDecision.  Once the editor
has made the change, ISSUE-166 will be CLOSED.

- Sam Ruby