CfC: Close ISSUE-166 html-sandboxed by Amicable Resolution

From: Maciej Stachowiak <mjs@apple.com>
Date: Wed, 14 Sep 2011 22:34:20 -0700
To: HTML WG LIST <public-html@w3.org>

Current status: we have received an updated Change Proposal:

http://www.w3.org/html/wg/wiki/ChangeProposals/text_html_sandboxed

As we have received no acceptable counter-proposals or alternate
proposals, the chairs are issuing a call for consensus on the proposal
that we do have.  If anybody would like to raise an objection during
this time, we will require them to accompany their objection with a
concrete and complete change proposal.

If no objections are raised to this call by September 22nd 2011, we will
direct the editor to make the proposed change, and will only consider
subsequently reopening this issue based on new information and a
complete change proposal based on the spec's contents as it exists after this change is applied.

Regards,
Maciej