W3C TPAC 2011 Hotel Update

Note that the Santa Clara Marriott hotel is sold out for 1 - 2 November 2011.
There is still some availability for other nights; the TPAC discount rate is still available through this Monday, 10 October.

W3C  has arranged for an overflow hotel:

Avatar Hotel: http://www.jdvhotels.com/hotels/siliconvalley/avatar

Avatar Hotel (a Joie de Vivre hotel)
4200 Great America Parkway
Santa Clara, CA 95054
+1 408 235 8900 (main telephone number)
+ 1 800 586 5691 Reservations - Ask for W3C Rate

A limited number of guest rooms have been reserved at the Avatar Hotel for W3C TPAC meeting attendees. Mention W3C to get the special rate. The Avatar Hotel has agreed to add more rooms if the block fills up.  If you have problem booking at the alternate hotel please send mail with the specifics to w3t-tpregister@w3.org.

The Avatar Hotel is just across the street from the Santa Clara Marriott Hotel. It is about a 10 minute walk across a small highway.
The Avatar will run shuttles from their hotel to the Santa Clara Marriott for TPAC meeting attendees.

http://www.w3.org/2011/11/TPAC/Overview.html#Overflow

***Meeting Registration***
Please register and pay for the meeting. The registration fee will increase from $50 per day to $150 per day as of 15 October 2011. Some folks appear on the hotel rooming list, but have not registered for the meeting.

/paulc

Paul Cotton, Microsoft Canada
Dear Advisory Committee, Group Chairs, Advisory Board and TAG Members,

The Santa Clara Marriott hotel is sold out for 1 - 2 November 2011.
There is still some availability for other nights; the TPAC discount rate is still available through this Monday, 10 October.

We have arranged for an overflow hotel:

Avatar Hotel: http://www.jdvhotels.com/hotels/siliconvalley/avatar

Avatar Hotel (a Joie de Vivre hotel)
4200 Great America Parkway
Santa Clara, CA 95054
+1 408 235 8900 (main telephone number)
+ 1 800 586 5691 Reservations - Ask for W3C Rate

A limited number of guest rooms have been reserved at the Avatar Hotel for W3C TPAC meeting attendees. Mention W3C to get the special rate. The Avatar Hotel has agreed to add more rooms if the block fills up. That said, it is the weekend, and additional rooms may not be added until Monday. Folks could still book their room, and we will settle any issues next week. Send mail with the specifics to w3t-tpregister@w3.org.

The Avatar Hotel is just across the street from the Santa Clara Marriott Hotel. It is about a 10 minute walk across a small highway.
The Avatar will run shuttles from their hotel to the Santa Clara Marriott for TPAC meeting attendees.

http://www.w3.org/2011/11/TPAC/Overview.html#Overflow

***Meeting Registration***
Please register and pay for the meeting. The registration fee will increase from $50 per day to $150 per day as of 15 October 2011. Some folks appear on the hotel rooming list, but have not registered for the meeting.

Thank you. If anyone has questions, please mail w3t-tpregister@w3.org.

Cheers,
Susan