Re: Canvas uses requiring accessibility support

Hi Jonas,
the wiki page you linked to states:
"List some real-world examples of uses of canvas that are examples of
things best done with canvas and not other features of HTML"

Is it ok to add cases other than these, as i think most of the examples I
find could be judged as best done with other features.
I don't want to spend time documenting stuff that will be rejected/ignored
as it dosn't fulfil the criteria, deemed as acceptable use cases.

regards
stevef

--
with regards