Re: Canvas uses requiring accessibility support

On Sat, Nov 12, 2011 at 2:05 AM, Steve Faulkner
<faulkner.steve@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi Ian,
>
> Noting your recent statements on IRC in relation to canvas accessibility uses cases [1] I am taking the opportunity to bring to your attention (again) some examples I emailed to the working group back in July: http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-html/2011Jul/0202.html
>
> [1] http://krijnhoetmer.nl/irc-logs/whatwg/20111112

The beauty of wiki pages is that anyone can help improve them. It
would be very helpful if you added those cases to the first section of
the wiki page [2] as well as described the accessibility problems in
the second section of the wiki page.

You are of course also welcome to provide detailed technical proposals
for how to solve these problems in the third section of the wiki page.

[2] http://wiki.whatwg.org/wiki/Canvas

/ Jonas