RE: Change Proposal to replace hgroup with a simple element > Naming and use

I think the naming of this element as <hsub> indicates and therefore restricts its use to only being a sub Sub-Heading.

Therefore I would like to propose that the element be further simplified to <sub>.

- This addresses the semantic issues as it is a <sub> of its preceding tag
- It can be ignored in outlines
- It can be styled easily with >

We can then which focus discussion on which tags are eligible for <sub>.

Regards,
Dean Leigh