Re: interface for providing public comments on last call working drafts

On 23/05/2011 12:07, Steve Faulkner wrote:
>  All I am suggesting is that it would be the right thing to do to make the ability
> to post a bug to bugzilla for ANY user, rather than require people to
> identify themselves as unable to file a bug simply because the current
> bugzilla interface is poorly designed and inaccessible.
> This would presumably result in less work for all.

+1 to Steve. If there is a decision that the WG needs to use tools that
more usable/accessible and can therefore be easily used by users of
Assistive Technology. I would be glad to help with any accessibility and
usability testing/assessment of new tools.

HTH

Josh