Re: interface for providing public comments on last call working drafts

Hi sam, i read the decision policy bits, I have no issue with the decision
policy

int the policy its states:

" Issues should be filed as bugs in W3C Bugzilla to be formally considered.
If the commenter has difficulties filing a bug, one of the Chairs or a
volunteer will assist them. "

So filing via bugzilla is not a requirement on the commenter, (presumably
the requirement is on the chairs or vounteer assigned to ensure comments
provided via the public comments mailing list get put into bugzilla)  All I
am suggesting is that it would be the right thing to do to make the ability
to post a bug to bugzilla for ANY user, rather than require people to
identify themselves as unable to file a bug simply because the current
bugzilla interface is poorly designed and inaccessible.
This would presumably result in less work for all.

regards
stevef

--
with regards